This past week has been CHAOS. Monday, the moving truck arrived in Nashville with our LA furniture. We left several rooms of furniture in LA for our future place there, but the majority came here to Nashville. Most of the boxes have been unpacked, but we are now working on organization. Most rooms are being painted, so we’re trying to get that squared away before everything is completely done.
I’ll share some before and afters of the projects we have completed here in Nashville so far soon.
Do y’all realize that Halloween is this THURSDAY?! Then it’s November!! Before we know it, Christmas will be here!! I’m starting to share some deals that I find that would make great Christmas gifts on my Instagram Stories. Should I share them anywhere else daily like my Facebook page or Twitter? What’s best for y’all? Please let me know in the comments!
Let’s hop into this past week on Hello Gorgeous!
insta this week
my nail color: Linkin Park After Dark
all decor listed in this post
five o’clock funny fave
other posts this week
This week’s new video was a Halloween tutorial for Princess Leia. I copied every detail possible to create the most authentic hair and makeup look! Watch here.
The most popular blog post this week (and probably for all of 2019!) was Saying Goodby to our LA Home. If you missed it, I share photos never seen before of our house and all of my emotions about letting it go.
Yesterday I shared some budget-friendly options for Thanksgiving outfits. All of the pieces are casual and comfy… Without elastic waistbands, lol.
Last week, I talked about my crockpot taco soup and received an overwhelming amount of requests to share my recipe. I finally got around to writing it down in this blog post. I’m very much a “pinch of this” and “sprinkle of that” type of cook, so coming up with measurements is a real task for me.
your most purchased items
- My cozy winter socks. These socks are part wool, so super warm, without being at all itchy. For $11, you get FIVE pairs of socks. Such a steal! You’ll be blown away by the quality.
- My Ohio kitchen rug. This bad boy continues to be a top seller for the second week in a row. It’s currently marked down 5% and that sale price ends on Tuesday.
- My stinkin’ cute Amazon sweater. Another best seller from last week and I’m not AT ALL surprised.
- My Fucci (fake Gucci) headbands. Best knock off headbands EVER. You get 3 headbands for only $13. You seriously cannot tell these aren’t really Gucci.
- My cozy fleece pullover. Read my full review about this awesome fleece in this blog post. It’s still on sale, this week it’s marked down to $43.
what’s on sale
My favorite bath towels ever are marked down from $36 to only $19.99! Coupon code: SHOP
These spa bath towels are ON SALE 65% off! That makes them only $6.99 each! COUPON CODE: SHOP
Note: I do not own these towels, just a great deal I’m sharing.
Matt bought me the coziest robe I’ve ever touched in my life for Christmas last year. It’s on sale in six different colors for 25% off. This would make an incredible Christmas gift for anyone in your life.
My favorite stretchy mom jeans are buy one get one 50% off again.
These blackout curtains that my mom found start at only $12 per panel which is an incredible deal.
Winter coats are marked down to 50% off, but hurry… This sale ends at midnight tonight!
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores airbrush powder is 50% off TODAY ONLY! Free shipping with COUPON CODE: Glam10.