In case you missed it, today I launched the Hello Gorgeous Book Club. I’ve been a book worm my entire life. There’s nothing I love more than spending my afternoon in a bookstore or library. I love getting lost in the world on my pages and falling in love with new characters. I often post about different books I’m reading and realized that a lot of my Gorgeous Girls also enjoy a good book. One of my favorite things to do is to connect people, so how better to spend my time than creating a space where women can come together, enjoy a book and connect over their opinions! I’m so excited to get this book club off the ground.
I have read a wide array of books. Personally, I enjoy Christian Fiction the most, which I’m sure we’ll dabble in soon.
Here’s a little info about my book club:
- I’m hosting via a private Facebook group. It is not available on any other social media platforms at this time.
- Our August read is Emily Giffin’s “All We Ever Wanted.”
- We will vote monthly on the book for the following month.
- We will read one book per month.
- Every Wednesday we’ll post discussions in our Facebook group for the chapters we’ve read to chat about what we’ve read to date.
That’s it! I hope you’ll join us as we embark on our first book of the summer. Please leave a comment below with any questions or suggestions.