5 Tips for Minimizing Christmas Shopping Stress
When it comes to Christmas shopping, I like to plan ahead. I started my gift list that I’m going to buy weeks ago! Does that make me a crazy Christmas lady? Probably. I’m totally cool with that though, lol!
A lot of us should keep a budget in perspective when it comes to holiday shopping. I wanted to share some of my best tips for maintaining your sanity (and your budget) during Christmas:
- Make a list of people you plan to buy for, then decide how much you want to spend on each person. Planning out holiday spending in advance will keep the stress (and marital disagreements) down to a minimum.
- Be realistic about your shopping list. You don’t need to buy a gift for everyone you know. Audit your list- remove anyone you don’t absolutely have to buy for.
- Save Christmas money throughout the year. A Christmas savings account helps to equip you financially for the hefty spending you may be planning to do come December.
- Choose gifts wisely. You can find affordable gifts that the people in your life will love. For instance, the Burt’s Bees Essential Kit holiday gift set is the perfect way to give the gift of natural beauty products to a beauty lover in your life. It makes a great last minute stocking stuffer for under $10. This gift set comes with five trial-sized products so you’re able to sample different, new beauty products. I have been a fan of the Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E and Peppermint for years! It keeps my lips moisturized and conditioned while the peppermint leaves behind a cool, tingly feeling. I also love the Burt’s Bees Body Lotion with Milk & Honey… It’s non-greasy and smells so yummy, plus the scent is 100% natural. You can purchase the Burt’s Bees set exclusively at your local Walmart and Walmart.com along with so many other affordable gifts this Christmas. Walmart has everything you need for to prepare for the holidays this season!
- Keep the real reason for Christmas in mind. It’s so easy to allow the stress of Christmas shopping, and all that comes with it, to steal our holiday joy. The best part of the holidays is being with those you love, so don’t allow the pressure to turn you into the grinch.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Burt’s Bees. The opinions and text are all mine.