Happy First Day of July! With summer vacation right around the corner for us, I’m currently thinking about what bathing suits to pack and which styles I want to buy. There are so many cute suits available this season, but some are just way more expensive than I would like. I figured that I can’t be the only girl in this shopping dilemma, right? Below is a list of the trendiest suits of summer and their much more affordable look-a-likes.
- Underwire Suits: I really love this trend because it’s so reminiscent of the 1950’s swimwear style. I bought the save version of this suit for only $40 and it just arrived yesterday, so I can’t wait to try it on!
- Off the Shoulder Suits: I love a good clavicle. These off-the-shoulder suits are so darling and again remind me of the sweet 1950’s styles. I also purchased this $40 dupe for my upcoming beach vacation!
- Keyhole Bikinis: Keyhole tops have been around for a couple of summers now. I especially love this style for a little added oomph when you like to create the look of more cleavage. Get the save version here.
- Bandage Bikinis: Remember when bandage dresses were all the rage thanks to Kim K? Now we’re seeing bandage bikinis all over the internet. $350 is way too steep for a bathing suit in my opinion, but I could absolutely jump on the $53 look-a-like bandwagon.
- Scallop Edge: Marysia bathing suits became quite popular last summer and they don’t seem to be going out of style any time soon. Again, many of us don’t want to spend up to $300 on a swimsuit that may not even be that stylish next summer, so why not try it out in much more affordable version from ASOS?
Leave a comment below and let me know what is your perfect price point for a new bathing suit? Also, how many bathing suits do you typically have for summertime?