Look at me, it’s Saturday and I’m actually publishing a Saturday Six post! I got my big girl panties on and I’m ready to punch the world in its face today, y’all! Being serious though, I’ve considered renaming this series because I can so rarely get it up in time. Come to think of it, I can rarely do anything on time. I like to say that I’m running on Angela time, Matt doesn’t think I’m funny. He actually asked for one thing for Christmas last year: for me to actually be on time. Maybe one day he’ll come to terms with the fact that being late is just who I am as a person. Maybe not.
Enough babbling, Ang… On to this week’s top 6!
- Peanut Butter Pie. I made this recipe tonight and no joke it’s basically a Sonic Dream Blast in pie form. This delicious treat in all it’s cool whip goodness is what my dreams are made of.
- These faux fur pillows. They’re furry, they’re white(ish), they’re rub-my-face-on-them amazing. I ordered two this week for my family room.
- Cleansing Oil. I know, I know… The idea of cleansing with oil seems so counterproductive. I’ve heard it a thousand times and have even had that same thought myself. But here’s the thing, I use cleansing oil as a pre-cleanser and there’s no looking back. Using oil to break down and remove your makeup before cleansing with your regular cleanser ensures that you are removing all traces of makeup, dirt and residue from your day. I highly recommend this cleansing oil from Laneige because it gets work done and smells amazing.
- Braids. Because, duh. I live for a good braid.
- Neck Massager. I’ve talk about how prone I am to headaches and migraines in the past, and I find that the majority of my pain stems from stiffness in my neck and shoulders. Matt bought me this heated neck massager for Christmas and it’s been a Godsend. It is way more powerful than you would ever imagine. It’s worth every penny in my book.
- Stagecoach. Last weekend, we traveled back to the desert to experience our first ever Stagecoach Festival and we had a blast. We sadly missed Sam Hunt by about an hour on Friday night (who I was most pumped about). The Band Perry and Carrie Underwood put on amazing shows and reminded me that I’m totally a country girl at heart. 🙂