13 Current Must Have Beauty Productshttp://angelalanter.com/wp-content/themes/blade/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Hello Gorgeous by Angela Lanter Hello Gorgeous by Angela Lanter http://angelalanter.com/wp-content/themes/blade/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
I’ve been on the move lately. Actually, I don’t even know where my home is, we’ve moved that many times. With all this moving business, I’ve realized that there are some things that I don’t ever leave home (wherever that is) without. I wanted to share a few of my current must-have, holy grail beauty products.
- beautyblender. This magic pink sponge has the power to give you a perfectly flawless finish. I use my beautyblender to apply my liquid, cream and powder face products. In fact, I filmed a video about my beautyblender and why I love it so much (watch here). We traveled to Charleston, SC last weekend, and when we arrived I realized that I forgot all of my makeup brushes except my beautyblender. I somehow managed to do my makeup all three days with only my bb and q-tips, which got me thinking… Should I film a travel video/challenge on how I do my makeup when I forget my brushes? Leave a comment and let me know!
- Makeup Eraser. One of my amazing Gorgeous Girls sent me a Makeup Eraser in the mail and it rocked. my. WORLD. So much so, that I bought one for both my mom and my mother-in-law. It’s magic, I tell ya. It somehow manages to remove every bit of dirt and makeup from your face without having to scrub your skin.
- Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder. Before I apply my beloved Hoola Bronzer or tarte Contour Palette, I first apply this setting powder. It sets your foundation and helps to prevent oxidation throughout the day.
- SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense. Even one year after coming off birth control, I’m still battling acne issues. My esthetician recommended Blemish Defense and I’ve been using it to spot treat new break outs. The results have been awesome so far, which meant I just had to share this product with y’all!
- Clarisonic Mia. I can’t live without my Clarisonic brush. I use it on the days I wear makeup, after I remove my makeup, for a deep clean. Just a reminder ladies, the Clarisonic deeps cleans but it does NOT exfoliate (Refinery 29 talks more about it here). You still should include exfoliation in your skincare regimen.
- Sulwhasoo BB Cushion. I’m a huge fan of BB creams. I only wear foundation when I have major skin issues or I’m going to be on camera. BB Creams provide SPF with light coverage while helping to even out your skin tone.
- Laneige Lip Mask. I can’t go to bed at night unless my skin is clean and my face and lips are properly moisturized. This lip mask keeps my lips feeling hydrated so I wake up to a smooth, fresh smile.
- Clarins Restorative Total Eye Concentrate. If you watched my Beauty Room/Makeup Collection Tour, then you know I have a lot of makeup and beauty products. It’s very rare for me to finish an entire bottle of something before moving on to something else. This eye cream made that rare list. I loved the way it left my eye area feeling hydrated after each use.
- Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara. This mascara is holy grail for me because it lengthens while plumping your lashes. It helps hold curl but still separates, all while costing less than $10.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water. I keep this mist on hand to set my makeup or spritz my face throughout the day for a makeup refresh. It’s great for sensitive skin, especially if you’re suffering from irritation. I also use it to spritz my face after a mask but before further product application to keep my skin hydrated.
- Paul Mitchell Curling Wand. I’ve become so spoiled by this set. It gets extremely hot, which allows me to curl my hair faster than ever. It comes with three different barrels to create different styles.
- L’Occitane Amande Almond Milk Concentrate. This moisturizer is luxury in a jar. Every time I introduce it to someone, they’re blown away by how silky the formula is… Then how amazing your skin feels after it’s applied. Bonus: the scent is incredible.
- Dove Body Wash. I hate when I shower, then feel dried out. I’ve loved Dove products for years (the only bar soap I’ll buy!). Their body wash helps to keep your skin feeling hydrated and soft even after a super hot shower, like I like to take. I recently tried their Deep Moisture Shower Foam and absolutely loved it. It’s a lightweight foam that I use in place of shaving cream, but it still leaves my favorite Dove scent behind.
What are some of your can’t live without beauty products? C’mon, I know you have some! Leave them for me in the comments below!