My favorite kind of recipe is a crock pot recipe! I love throwing all the ingredients in one dish and coming home to a delicious meal.
My mom & Mawmaw have been making this recipe for as long as I can remember… And boy is it yummy! It’s super easy and always a crowd-pleaser. Serve this with some hot biscuits or cornbread and you’ve got a delicious hearty dinner. This recipe definitely falls under the category of “Comfort Food” and we all know that’s my favorite food group! 🙂
Chicken & Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 6 Chicken Breasts
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 3 cans Green Beans, drained
- 1 box Stove Top chicken Stuffing Mix
- Cook your chicken however you like. Once cooked through, dice into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Prepare your stuffing according to box directions.
- Turn your crockpot on high. Cover the bottom of your crockpot with the stuffing mixture (stuffing is your bottom and top layers only).
- Pour one can of green beans on top then add 1/3 of your cooked chicken on top of the green beans. Cover with one of your cans of cream soup. Start the process over by layering one can of green beans, then chicken, then one soup can until all ingredients are gone. Save the other half of your stuffing mixture for your very top layer.
- Cover and cook on high until boiling (bubbling)