There is light at the end of the tunnel! Hallelujah! The moving boxes are gone. The house is unpacked. Most of our stuff has found it’s new home. With the exception of our closet. It’s still a nightmare. My goal is to attack that bad boy today and get it The Home Edit level of organized. I have faith in myself, time, however is not on my side.
Once I get my life together and my organization truly on point. I’ll share my results and all my tips and hacks with y’all.
this week on insta
COUPON: 20% off flannel shirt with code: SWEET
This year, we dressed up as Sheriff Andy Taylor, Barney Fife and Aunt Bee from one of our favorite classic shows: The Andy Griffith Show.
I’m still binge watching Friends and loving every second of it. I’m currently in season nine and already I’m sad that it’ll be ending soon. What to watch next?! My Friends sweatshirt will be on repeat the next few months, so don’t judge me…
five o’clock funny fave
other posts this week
This week I had a Halloween tutorial filmed and was super excited for y’all to see it. With the move in full swing, Matt never got around to editing it unfortunately. :-/ So next year’s first Halloween video is already filmed I guess, lol!
Episode 77 of Hello Baby Podcast went live this week and it was part 4 of our Q & A series.
The most popular blog post this week was the new series I debuted yesterday: Shopping Saturday. If ya’ll like it, I’ll do a weekly post with the items I’ve recently purchased or found online that I think are a great deal. My goal is to keep the items under $50 or $100.
Also on the blog this week:
- My favorite Fall fashion pieces for toddlers. Kenny’s first official fashion post on the blog.
- Our Nashville Home: The Entryway.
- Easy to Copy Fall Outfit.
your most purchased items
- My best Target find: the dupe for the Barefoot Dreams cardigan! This thing is SO soft and cozy, y’all. It’s only $34.99 and worth every penny. This cardi would make an awesome Christmas gift for any woman!!
- Macy’s had a beauty sale happening this past week and featured different products every day. I only posted a couple days that had items I truly love on sale. The second best seller this week was It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Airbrush Powder.
- My leopard sweatpants from Old Navy are not just a favorite of mine, but clearly one of yours as well. Use code: HURRY to get them for only $17!
- My buffalo plaid shirt from Old Navy is also on sale for $17 with code: HURRY.
- This sale was too good to pass up, so I ordered one for me and one for one of you! Barefoot Dreams is one of my absolute favorite brands because everything they make feels like butter to the touch. The pricetag reflects the quality, which is why I always wait for their pieces to go on sale before buying. Mama can’t get down with spending $125 on a throw blanket, no matter how soft it is. Nordstrom Rack has BD throws marked down to 60% off! The solid white ones I bought are now sold out, but the striped throws are all still in stock.
what’s on sale
My T3 curling iron is marked down 19% off here.
Madewell makes great handbags that are casual and go with so many different outfits. My small transport bag is currently marked down 49% off.
I just got these skinny jeans and they may be my new faves. They’re buy one get one 50% + 25% off with code: 14989.
My favorite layering tee that’s long enough to wear with leggings is marked down to only $11!