2017 Christmas Cards + Happy New Year

Christmas Cards 2017 Angela Lanter Hello Gorgeous

Matt and I send Christmas cards annually (see last year’s photo in this blog post), but this year we decided to combine our Christmas card shoot with our maternity shoot…  And I think the photos turned out so beautiful.  I’ve already shared several on my Instagram page, but I wanted to take the opportunity to share several more with y’all.

2017 has been a year to remember for us.  It was the year we kicked off living in Vancouver, then back to LA to move into our new home.  We lived in Atlanta for two months while Matt filmed Pitch Perfect 3.  We found out Timeless was cancelled, then got the sweetest surprise ever…  Finding out that we were PREGNANT.  Also we found out that Timeless was renewed for season 2 AND moving to Los Angeles all in the same week.  2017 was also the year we launched our pregnancy podcast, Hello Bump, and found out that we were expecting a little girl.  All in all, 2017 was awesome.

We can’t wait to see what 2018 has in store for us.  Wishing my Gorgeous Family a Happy New Year filled with good health, time with your loved ones and so much love.

Photography by Kara Coleen.

ASOS maternity sweater third trimester Angela Lanter Hello Gorgeous

Dress: Lulu’s  |  Nail Polish: Essie “Angora Cardi”  |  Baby Mocassins:  Freshly Picked [c/o]

1. Karin
    January 2, 2018 / 3:58 AM

Beautifully stunning photos!! What a full and amazing year 2017 was for you. And this year the new adventure of parenthood…
    Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Blessings and prayers for a safe and healthy delivery and baby girl Lanter’s arrival. (Can’t wait to hear she’s here)

2. January 2, 2018 / 11:23 AM

These photos are so stunning! I can’t decide which one is my favorite! Thank you so much for sharing them! xoxo

January 2, 2018 / 7:52 PM

Your photos are so gorgeous, Angela!

4. Marina
    January 4, 2018 / 10:38 PM

These are beautiful! You look stunning! I can’t wait until she gets here! I finally had my little bundle of joy on the 21st of December. We were team green and it’s a boy, Grayson James. Prepare for the sleepless nights! I’m dyin over here lol Happy New Year you guys!

5. January 5, 2018 / 7:46 AM

Okay, you have set the bar high for maternity photos! You’re looking increidbly beautiful in this post Angela!
    Kate || KATE KOUTURES

6. Nae
    January 5, 2018 / 9:48 AM

Congrats to your new complete family! Savor every moment! They grow so fast!!

7. Sasha
    January 5, 2018 / 11:34 AM

My gosh her hair! You predicted it and you got it! Isn’t she the perfect mix of the two of you! Biggest congratulations and a speedy recovery. C sections are no joke! Big love to you three ?

8. Kelsey Stefanizyn
    January 5, 2018 / 11:41 AM

Congratulations to both of you on the new arrival – she is absolutely precious !
    I’ve followed your journey and wanted to thank you for sharing this experience with all of us.

Enjoy every moment with her and sending you all of the lord’s rich blessings ?

Xo. Kelsey

9. January 5, 2018 / 1:38 PM

Congratulations new parents. Wish you all the best & may good bless your new bundle of joy! ????❤❤