THE ULTIMATE FAMILY MOVIE LIST

Family Movies for Quarantine

TV consumption is at an all-time high lately for most families.  What better time to compile a list of awesome family friendly movies?

I couldn’t do this list on my own.  I reached out to my girlfriends who all have 2 or more kiddos.  Some of these movies are Matt & I’s personal favorites #nostalgia.

While we’re being quarantined, we might as well watch some good movies!  I rounded up a ton of different titles that will hopefully give your family ideas for your next movie night.  Be sure to book mark this post so you can come back the next time you need some ideas!

96 family friendly movies

Family Movies for Quarantine

Family Movies for Quarantine

April 25, 2020 / 6:55 PM

Milo and Otis! Babysitter’s Club! One of my co-workers, pre-quarantine, is engaged to Travis, who was Spanky in Little Rascals! Y’alls braids and bows are so cute!

• Brittany Blackburn
        April 28, 2020 / 5:33 PM

Yep! They’re getting married in July!

2. Leonie
    April 26, 2020 / 5:09 AM

Parent Trap and Princess Diaries 😍🥰
    Need to watch these now!

3. Lauren
    April 26, 2020 / 5:22 AM

Star Wars, Tangled, Enchanted SO many!!! Literally watched parent trap recently
    Last night I watched the new Pixar movie Onwards on Disneyplus that was a sweet movie funny too

• April 26, 2020 / 3:00 PM

We tried to watch Onward but Kenny just wasn’t having it.

4. Lisa
    April 26, 2020 / 7:35 AM

Love this! So many great nostalgia movies! We just watched flight of the navigator the other night! Can’t wait to watch a few new ones and old ones with our kiddos. We literally have a movie night almost every night right now …

5. Lori Leung
    April 26, 2020 / 9:46 AM

Love RV, the big rolling turd, lol. Love all movies with Robin Williams.

6. Emmalee Styles
    April 27, 2020 / 10:03 PM

Wow so many memories in this list and so many movies I’d forgotten about! I was just thinking about Casper last night… I had Devon Sawa’s poster on my wall! I feel so old haha.

7. Laura Cordis
    September 30, 2020 / 1:52 PM

Love to see some lesser known greats on there. “Batteries Not Included”, “Harry and the Hendersons”, Fight of the navigator”!! All so great. “The brave little toaster” brings back so many memories from when I was little. Oh, and “The Never-ending Story”, I Loved it so much I dressed as the Child like empress for Halloween one year.
    I also have a special place in my heart for the classic version of “overboard”, I napped on it as an infant when my family was visiting my Uncle who was in the Coast Guard.
    I didn’t see “Star Wars Ewok Adventures” or “Ewok’s Battle for Endor”. Or “Cloak and Dagger” you should check those oldie but goodies out!!

8. January 9, 2021 / 2:24 PM

I wished you had a lot more movies because I enjoyed looking up the movies you put out even if I watched most of them

• Angela Lanter
      January 11, 2021 / 5:45 AM

I have more movie suggestions here on the blog! Just search “movies”.