TUTORIAL: HOW TO SHAVE YOUR FACE

There are so many ways to remove facial hair, just pick your poison!  I personally prefer to thread or to shave my face.

A while back, I filmed this video about how I thread my own eyebrows.  At some point, I think I’ve threaded every woman in my family’s face.  I’m the go-to hair remover, lol.  When I don’t want to take the time to thread, I shave.  I use two different tools to thread in this video, the disposable shavers from the drugstore and the Dermaflash.  The disposable shavers are much more cost effective and honestly they get the job done, but I do feel that the Dermaflash just gives  a closer shave.  Both methods help to exfoliate the top layer of skin, which will help to keep your skin looking glowy and feeling smooth.

If you’d like to see a blog post or video where I talk about exfoliation in better detail and give all the details about how I exfoliate, let me know in the comments below.

Now it’s your turn to spill the beans.  How to do remove facial hair?  Do you shave?  If not, are you ready to give shaving a try?  let me know below!

Shop The Post

The Details

Dermaflash| Shavers | Tee Shirt | Video by Matt Lanter |

1. Jade Thornton
    October 5, 2018 / 8:17 PM

First of all, I just want to say you are so beautiful and you are just as beautiful with no make up at all! You are so inspiring and I love all your videos, blogs, and podcast! Any time I see a new post I get so excited. I just wanted to let you know to keep doing what you are doing because you are amazing at everything you do.

• October 6, 2018 / 9:12 AM

Thank you, Jade!! You’re so sweet!

2. Samantha
    October 7, 2018 / 7:18 PM

Gonna try it! Just ordered some disposable ones! I didn’t know products like these existed until this video! Thank you, Angela, you’re the real M.V.P.! 😀

3. October 9, 2018 / 5:56 AM

Ah, this came at the best time ever for me. I was just researching some different options, but the fact that I can do this myself and at home?! Yes, please! Officially adding the Dermaflash to my Christmas wish list! Haha and I’d totally love to see a video with more detail on exfoliating. 🙂

• October 9, 2018 / 11:18 AM

Glad you found this video! Have you tried the disposable shavers? Test them before buying the Dermaflash to be sure you like the results. 🙂

4. October 9, 2018 / 11:07 AM

I have peach fuzz but am too afraid to shave my face. Thanks for showing us how!

• October 9, 2018 / 11:19 AM

Try a test patch in a small, inconspicuous area and watch closely to see how the hairs grow back. 🙂

5. Jen Oliak
    October 9, 2018 / 1:35 PM

Wow I had no idea this is something we could do at home! Great post thank you!