As the weather warms up, I’ve been thinking about getting spring/summer ready. Here are some of the ways I prep for the warmer season ahead.
7 Ways To Prep for Spring and Summer:
- Get my pedicure on. Warm temps mean sandals and other open-toed shoes, so those piggies need to be polished, girl.
- Find the perfect pair of denim shorts. My summer uniform always consist of my favorite pair of denim shorts. Finding a pair that fits just right is oh-so-necessary.
- Update my hair color. I like to lighten my locks a smidge for summer and get a fresh trim.
- Stock up on the SPF. Sun damage? Ain’t nobody got time for that.
- Score a fresh pair of flops. And make sure that they’re comfy too.
- Prep my skin for a summer glow. I’ve started using Olay’s Cleansing Infusion products for both my face and my body. These products draw out my skin’s impurities while drawing in hydration, leaving behind a beautiful glow. Hello soft, smooth skin! Your summer wardrobe shows off more skin than any other time of year, so using these new Olay products to gently exfoliate and reveal gorgeous, moisturized skin. Did you know this line comes in two different scents? There is Crushed Ginger or Deep Sea Kelp!
- Get my tan on. I stay out of the sun, so my tan comes in spray form. I like to exfoliate prior, which is why Olay’s Cleansing Infusions is a must-have for me. They leave my skin fresh and glowy even before the tan is applied!
How do you prep for Spring and Summer? Leave me your tips and hacks in the comments below.
Thank you to Olay for partnering with me to create this post.