What To Wear On Easter Sunday

Easter Dress Inspiration Angela Lanter Hello Gorgeous

What To Wear On Easter Sunday

Under $60Pink Bell Sleeves | Pink Floral Chiffon | White Chiffon Wrap | Lilac Ruffle Wrap

Under $100Bubble Sleeves (ON SALE!) | Yellow Midi | Lace Shift | Lace Midi

Over $100Eyelet Flutter (ON SALE!) | Cold Shoulder | Crochet Overlay | Lilly Pulitzer Shift

The Easter Bunny is right around the corner!  Every year I’ve always purchased a new dress for Easter Sunday.  When I was a little girl, that tradition always included a new hat and sometimes even gloves.  As a little Pentecostal church girl, Easter Sunday dresses were a big deal.  Now, I’ll pass that tradition on to my own sweet baby girl.

I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect dress for myself and thought I’d share some that caught my eye at different price points.  I ordered one of these dresses for myself.  Leave a comment below with your guess on which one I bought!

I haven’t yet found the perfect dress or outfit for MacKenlee and I’ve been looking everywhere.  If you have any good suggestions about where I should be shopping for her, let me know in the comments.  I’ve already tried H&M, Nordstrom, Old Navy, Janie and Jack, Baby Gap and Zara Baby to name a few…

ASOS maternity sweater third trimester Angela Lanter Hello Gorgeous

1. Jen
    March 18, 2018 / 6:00 AM

As much as I loathe the Kardashian’s and all they stand for and represent….I’ve always noticed how cute their baby girl clothes line was as babies r us when I’d be in there shopping for my boy. Good luck! Can’t wait to see what you decide for both of your Easter outfits.

2. Kristin H
    March 18, 2018 / 6:56 AM

I want to say #9? It’s gorgeous and so YOU!

3. Shauntel Auzenne
    March 18, 2018 / 7:08 AM

I think you will choose number 11, although I really like 5 and 9. Also check out Sophia’s style.com. I really liked alot of their dresses for little girls. Best of luck.

4. March 18, 2018 / 8:23 AM

I think you chose 10, but since you’re nursing, you might also be choosing something like 3 or 4.

5. Heather
    March 18, 2018 / 12:46 PM

My Easter/10th Anniversary (same month) looks almost like dress no. 3! Just minus the sleeves.

Easter dresses were always a huge deal for us. My grandmother always made them and we even wore hats until the late 90s.

6. March 18, 2018 / 1:40 PM

I’ve been looking for an Easter dress, and #9 is my favorite! I love that color!
    Madelynvictoriablog.com

7. Marina
    March 18, 2018 / 2:22 PM

Super cute! I already have my daughter’s dress for church, now my turn! My guess is you chose #3

8. Kira "Candie " Stevens
    March 19, 2018 / 1:07 PM

You always look amazing!!! So anything you pick will be gorgeous. My guess will be #11 it’s classy with a touch of sas . Can’t wait to see pictures of the Lanter family on Easter ??? sending lots of love and blessings to your family.

March 23, 2018 / 6:57 PM

3 or 7 are my guesses! Try Justice, Babies R Us, Gymboree, Target, Ross, TJ Maxx… just to name a few! ?

March 23, 2018 / 7:00 PM

Justice is tween girls, sorry!

11. Marina
    April 1, 2018 / 9:40 PM

You chose dress 8! Lol

12. April 7, 2018 / 7:12 PM

#4,8, & 10 are my favorites. What a beautiful variety of dresses for Easter, anything pastel or floral for me please(: