You didn’t think I’d go all Memorial Day Weekend and not share a great sale post with y’all now did you? The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale is on and I rounded up a few of my faves for you to shop today!
Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale Picks:
- Hunter Boots: And Pink Hunter Boots at that (and they also come in sage)! Here’s my YouTube video with my full review on my Hunters for your viewing pleasure.
- T-strap Sandals. These are perfect for summer and come in four different colors.
- Peplum Tee. I love a good peplum top. This one also comes in four different color combos.
- Cold Shoulder Top. This style top is literally everywhere this season. It also comes in a darling pale blue color.
- Hot Pink Pumps. I have these heels and love them. See how I styled them here. These run TTS; I wear a US 7.
- Tory Burch Espadrilles. These are too cute for summertime and beach vacations.
- Hudson Jeans. I have these jeans and love the hemline. Such a cute touch! These run TTS; I wear a 26.
- AG Jeans. I’ve worn the poo out of my beloved AG skinny jeans from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale last summer. This is a rolled hem version. They run TTS; I wear a 26.
- Strapless Dress. If you have a wedding invite on your fridge right now, then look no further for what to wear. Such a fun take on the LBD (little black dress).
- One Shoulder Dress. Love this $33 dress for a summer date night look. It comes in three different colors and is great for so many different occasions.
- Tunic. I have this top in olive green and black. It’s the perfect top to throw on with jeans and always looks great on.