Valentine’s Day

Angela Lanter Outfit, Long Black dress for Valentine Day Angela Lanter Outfit, Long Black dress for Valentine Day Angela Lanter Outfit, Long Black dress for Valentine Day Angela Lanter Outfit, Long Black dress for Valentine Day Angela Lanter Outfit, Long Black dress for Valentine Day Angela Lanter Outfit, Long Black dress for Valentine Day Angela Lanter Outfit, Long Black dress for Valentine Day Angela Lanter Outfit, Long Black dress for Valentine Day Angela Lanter Outfit, Long Black dress for Valentine Day Angela Lanter Outfit, Long Black dress for Valentine Day Angela Lanter Outfit, Long Black dress for Valentine Day

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!

I’m sure you’ve noticed that I’ve been sorta MIA lately.  That’s because things have been completely crazy lately (can you relate?).  Just to catch you up, here’s a quick recap/update of our craziness:  Matt wrapped season 1 of Timeless last Tuesday (one week ago today), so I spent the 4 days prior packing up our Vancouver townhouse.  Wednesday, we moved back home to LA.  Thursday we got the keys to our new home in LA.  Friday Matt started production on his new project, Pitch Perfect 3.  Saturday was moving day and every day since has been spent unpacking.

Whew!  We’ve made some major progress unpacking, but I just gotta say that moving without your spouse is no walk in the park.  We’re currently on different coasts and it’s been sad saying goodbye to our first home and hello to our new home without Matt by my side.

Happy Valentine's Day angela lanter hello Gorgeous

Happy Valentine's Day angela lanter hello Gorgeous

Happy Valentine's Day angela lanter hello Gorgeous

Happy Valentine's Day angela lanter hello Gorgeous

Happy Valentine's Day angela lanter hello Gorgeous

Thankfully, my hubby will be home later this week, so we’ll be able to officially enjoy our new (mostly furniture-less) digs together.  We’ll celebrate Valentine’s Day once he gets home. 🙂

Naturally I’m having a hard time keeping up with Hello Gorgeous during the move, but the end is finally in sight.  We’ll be back to our regularly scheduled programming in no time at all.

One quick question, would you like to see Girl Talk Tuesday’s continue with the “Love Series” or should we just go back to generalized topics each week?  Let me know what your preference is in the comments section below.

Shop This Look:

1. February 15, 2017 / 6:11 AM

I’m loving the love series!

• February 16, 2017 / 12:19 PM

Yay! I’m so glad to hear that, Heidi!

2. Maryam
    February 15, 2017 / 6:51 AM

Oh definitely continue with the love series. We have all heard tales from older couples on how to keep the marriage going but its bit refreshing to hear it from someone our age that we relate to. P.s congratulations on your new place!xo

• February 16, 2017 / 12:19 PM

Love your feedback, Maryam! I love writing about relationships. 🙂

3. February 15, 2017 / 8:45 AM

You look flawless! I think you should definitely continue with love series! They’ve been too cute
    -Kate
    Katekoutures.com

4. February 15, 2017 / 1:59 PM

Happy V Day love! So excited for you on the new house! I would be happy with either decision you choose regarding the love series or generalized topics. I love it all!!

• February 16, 2017 / 12:18 PM

Thanks so much, Michelle! Love your feedback. 🙂

5. Vivianne
    February 15, 2017 / 3:53 PM

Love Series!! I’ve learned quite a few tricks that I’ve started using in my relationship (like don’t mother your spouse, or in my case boyfriend lol) and I would love to keep learning 🙂

• February 16, 2017 / 12:18 PM

Yay!! Love hearing this, Vivianne!

• February 16, 2017 / 11:53 AM

Yay! I’m so glad you think so, Brittany!

6. February 15, 2017 / 7:21 PM

I’ve enjoyed all the Girl Talk Tuesdays, no matter what the topic. I have especially enjoyed the “Love” topics (because I’m a sucker for such things) and I think it would be neat to continue for a while. I love how positive and encouraging you are! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Also, blessings to you in your move and ever-changing schedules. May you be reunited soon and have some time to reconnect and enjoy time with each other. 🙂

• February 16, 2017 / 11:53 AM

Yay! I love hearing that, Jessica! I love talking about relationships if you couldn’t tell. 🙂

I’m so excited to finally get a moment in our new home with my hubby! ❤️

7. Risha
    February 16, 2017 / 9:48 AM

I would definitely like to read more of your Love series, but your Girl Talk Tuesdays are fab either way!

Congrats on the new home! How great that you’ll be able to enjoy it together with Matt soon!

• February 16, 2017 / 11:50 AM

Thanks Risha! Love and Marriage are probably my favorite topic to write/talk about but wanted to make sure that everyone else felt the same way! 🙂

I can’t wait to get our home set up and decorated so I can share it with y’all!! ❤️

8. Leah
    February 16, 2017 / 3:07 PM

I just recently started watching you on YouTube and subscribed to your blog. I’ve learned so much from you and you’re like a ray of sunshine! The Love Series is cute, I like it. ?

9. Erin
    February 16, 2017 / 7:27 PM

I love the love series but would love to see other topics too! Sorry you have been unpacking solo. Hang in there. Cant wait to see pitch perfect 3 now. I am really hoping Timeless is renewed. Too many unanswered questions and things needing to be resolved, so it will be a huge bummer if it is cancelled and we fans never get resolution. Hope you and Matt have a wonderful Valentine’s Day when he gets back. I hope you do a house tour video of new house when it is furnished and such.

• February 17, 2017 / 11:52 AM

Thanks for your feedback, Erin! Hoping for a season 2 but even more, I’m hoping that it films in LA! 🙂

10. Karine
    February 16, 2017 / 7:39 PM

Hey beautiful ,
    I tried to subscribe to your blog hello gorgeous a few times but I never got anything throu email or any confirmation. Can you help me figure it out? I would love to follow you there and also be able to receive updates!
    God bless you,
    Karine.

• February 17, 2017 / 11:51 AM

Hi Karine,

Is the gmail email address you used to leave this comment the email you’d like to use? If so, I’ll manually add you to the list. 🙂