5 Fall Trends for 2020 that You’ll Love
1. White Boots. I’m seeing white ankle booties everywhere. Here are some cute options that are so on trend this season:
2. Statement Sleeves. Just a few days ago, I compiled this list of adorable Fall sweaters with fun statement sleeves. Statement sleeves has always been a feature I love, so I’m really excited for this trend. Here are a few of my budget-friendly favorites:
3. Fringe. This one seems to make it’s way back to us every year. And I’m not mad at it.
4. Lace. I’m seeing lace on the new arrivals page of every website I visit. Lace is timeless, so I get why it’s so in this season.
5. Babydoll Tops and Dresses. Babydoll style tops and dresses are very popular right now, especially on Amazon. I have a love/hate relationship with this style, only because if it’s not done right, it just looks like maternity to me. Here are a few pieces I actually really love…