I originally saw this recipe on Instagram being made by Amber Lancaster. I took the bones of that recipe (butterscotch chips, peanut butter, protein and peanuts) and tweaked it to make it even tastier for our family.
I decided to test out some different ingredients and after several rounds came up with this recipe. It’s seriously amazing. When I make a batch, they disappear so fast. They are obviously not low calorie, but they pack a protein punch.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Bites that are INSANELY Delicious
- 1 bag chips chocolate, peanut butter, butterscotch, any flavor will work
- 2 scoops chocolate protein
- 1/2 cup oats (ground)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup peanuts
- Melt chips in a glass bowl in the microwave. I use about 3/4-7/8 of the bag of chips as opposed to the whole bag. Microwave at stop to stir every 15-30 seconds to prevent scorching.
- Once fully melted, add protein and oats until well combined.
- Add peanut butter then peanuts.
- Refrigerate immediately until ready to serve.