Mom Makeup Routine

This is what I look like every morning (usually with an additional face mask)…

Mom Makeup Routine

And some mornings, I end up looking like this…

Mom Makeup Routine

Woah.  My freckles are coming in hot from all my gardening adventures.  Today I’m sharing my everyday mom makeup routine.  This look takes me under 20 minutes to pull together on any given day.  I was inspired to film this video after watching Hilary Duff’s busy mom makeup routine on the Vogue YouTube Channel.

Here is a roundup of the products I’ve been using for my everyday look.  You can shop any of these products at the bottom of this post.

Mom Makeup Routine

Watch the full video and leave a comment letting me what your everyday makeup look consists of.

shop this post

1. Danielle
    April 30, 2020 / 6:10 AM

Loved this video! Picked up a lot of tips! Thank you

• April 30, 2020 / 8:26 AM

I’m so happy that you liked this video, Danielle! 🙂

2. Alice
    April 30, 2020 / 9:05 AM

Hi Angela!
    I usually put a little concealer and mascara, sometimes I do eyeliner too. In recent times with confinement (I live in France) I make up less. I loved this video! Thank you!

• April 30, 2020 / 11:05 AM

I’m so happy that you liked this video, Alice! Sending my love to France. 🙂

April 30, 2020 / 4:34 PM

Figure 8 for contour! I love that helpful tip! A couple questions: Why do you conceal under the eyes in a big triangle? Why is it important to face mask daily vs. weekly?

• Angela Lanter
      May 1, 2020 / 4:39 AM

The triangle helps make it not look so harsh. I use the masks daily because our skin needs the hydration daily!

• Brittany Blackburn
        May 1, 2020 / 7:20 AM

Oh! Thank you! ☺️

4. Katie
    April 30, 2020 / 7:08 PM

I loved this video so much. Super inspiring. I never wear makeup anymore. I use skincare products but I honestly never know what makeup to buy. I am big into as little chemicals in my products as possible too so I am stuck on what to use. When I wore makeup regularly it would never last the entire day either. Lol. Now, I am naturally beautiful as my littles say. Ha

• Angela Lanter
      May 1, 2020 / 4:37 AM

You’re so blessed to not have to wear makeup!!