My Baby Registry Must Haves

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Amazon. The opinions and text are all mine.

I can hardly believe that I’m already over six months pregnant. Where has the time gone?! The first trimester went by so slow, but the second has been flying by. We can’t wait for our bundle of joy to arrive.

Since I’m from Ohio, but now live in Los Angeles, I’m having two baby showers. Matt and I are preparing to head back to my hometown in Ohio to celebrate the Littlest Lanter next week at our first shower. If you have any travel suggestions for pregnancy, please leave them in the comments below.

Baby Registry Must Haves Angela Lanter Hello Gorgeous

Because I’m flying to Ohio, it made the most sense for me to register online for baby gifts. Amazon turned out to be the perfect way to register. Gifts are purchased online (directly from Amazon), then shipped directly to us, which makes the process so much easier while traveling.

The first step for this process us was cleaning out the nursery. We literally just bought all new guest room furniture in March and I hated getting rid of brand new furniture…. BUT, on to new beginnings. I love new beginnings. Having a baby is basically the ultimate new beginning. Along with that, comes excitement. Sitting here in this blank slate nursery just reminds me of the changes that are about to take place and the blank canvas we have been given to create new memories. I get excited thinking about the new snuggles, morning “hellos” and other memories we will make in this room.

Items have already been rolling in for Baby Lanter and her presence is already being felt around the house. In the photo above, you can see that we already have a BabyZen Yoyo+ Stroller, 4Moms Breeze Play Yard, High Chair and mamaRoo Infant Seat, which are all available for purchase on Amazon.

Baby Registry Must Haves Angela Lanter Hello Gorgeous

Second step to this process was sitting down and making a list of what I would need in my new every day life with a baby. I decided to create my list based off of these categories:

• Feeding
  • Diapering
  • Clothing
  • Sleeping
  • Furniture
  • Travel
  • Health
  • Toys

After I had my categories, it was time to get to shopping. I began by searching through the Baby category on Amazon and reviewed the most popular items. Next, I shopped category by category, building my registry as I went. I tried to think very practically about what I would use on an every day basis as a new mom. I thought about everything from car seat protectors (to protect your leather) to pacifiers and teething toys.

After I finished, I sent my registry to my best friend, who’s a mom to 4, to review. Her feedback? Diapers, diapers, DIAPERS lol.

Baby Registry Must Haves Angela Lanter Hello Gorgeous

Baby Registry Must Haves Angela Lanter Hello Gorgeous

Baby Registry Must Haves Angela Lanter Hello Gorgeous

The baby registry process with Amazon was easy, painless and best of all… I never had to leave my sofa. I quickly put together a registry that was easily searchable by my shower guests and simple to purchase from, especially if you’re already an Amazon Prime member.

Baby Registry Must Haves Angela Lanter Hello Gorgeous

October 11, 2017 / 7:29 PM

Great post! Hope you get everything you registered for! Have a wonderful time home in Ohio & a fun baby shower! ?

• October 12, 2017 / 8:30 AM

Thank you! We’re in Ohio now prepping for baby shower weekend. 🙂

• Brittany Blackburn
        October 12, 2017 / 9:46 PM

You’re welcome! How long are you there for?

• Brittany Blackburn
            October 17, 2017 / 5:49 PM

Nice! I loved your Instagram story pics this morning. So beautiful & peaceful!

2. Jenilee Brazauskas
    October 12, 2017 / 6:44 PM

Don’t forget their awesome discount when you buy the remaining items on your registry that weren’t purchased!

3. Jenilee Brazauskas
    October 12, 2017 / 6:55 PM

Also I’m surprised your friend told you to register for diapers. I had many friends tell me beforehand (and they were so right) not to stock up because you never know which brand will fit your baby best. We did pampers in the hospital but hated the smell. Went home and Huggies worked for us at newborn stage for like a week then she started leaking out of them and we switched to luvs which has worked for us ever since. We do stick to the huggies overnights brand during sleep though.

• October 16, 2017 / 7:26 AM

I registered for different brands of diapers in different sizes so I would have a variety. 🙂

4. Marina
    October 12, 2017 / 11:29 PM

Diapers diapers diapers is so true lol my husband went to work yesterday and all his co-workers decorated his cubicle and all bought diapers. There were like 6 cases and 20 packs and a wholeeee bunch of wipes so well be set for awhile lol. I wish I could buy fun things like outfits and such but being team green makes it so hard. Gender neutral things for now! I hope you have a great time back home in Ohio and have a wonderful shower! Your insta stories are making me miss it back home lol I just think how my mommy is 20 minutes from you haha

• October 16, 2017 / 7:24 AM

That’s so nice!! Every little bit helps with a little one on the way!
      My Ohio shower was beautiful! I’ll post a recap here on the blog soon!

5. Ainsley
    October 16, 2017 / 11:41 AM

I just listened to your week 22 podcast and I heard you talk about the cracked corners of your mouth and I just wanted to let you know that it could be a yeast infection around your mouth because it happened to me! It can be treated by a dermatologist if it continues! I don’t know if that’s it or if you can be treated while preganant but I just thought I would let you know!

• October 17, 2017 / 7:45 AM

I talked to my dentist and dermatologist about it but they both said it was a Vitamin B deficiency. 🙁