Hello Home: Fall Decor Inspiration

Everywhere you look, there are signs that Fall is on it’s way.  People are posting Fall themed photos online, there are sweaters in every store and there are pumpkins for sale outside the grocery stores.  It still feels like summertime here in Southern California, but the first official Fall day is only 7 short days away.  Can you believe it?!  Time to start thinking about decorating our homes for the season!

I’ve already put together a small but cute pumpkin display in my new dining room.  I took to Twitter last week and asked where to find small white pumpkins and y’all are the best.  Many stores later, I finally found a bag of the cutest fabric covered white pumpkins at TJ Maxx and I’m thrilled.  Did you know that you can shop at TJ Maxx online now?  I literally just now found out and I’m so excited!  Check out their adorable Fall decor here.  I’m loving this pumpkin wreath…  Annnnnd adding to my shopping cart now!

Hello Home Fall Decor 2017 Angela Lanter Hello Gorgeous

I wanted to share a corner in our family room.  We special ordered these slipcovered swivel gliders after we fell in love with them at our rental home in 30A back in April.  When these chairs arrived, they made the room feel so cozy.  I found a similar chair from Pottery Barn here.  I added this adorable lumbar pillow for Fall this week.

Leave a comment below if you’d like me to do a Fall tablescape blog post soon.  I haven’t decided whether I’m doing placemats yet for the table, but I’m on the hunt for the perfect Fall plates.  There’s a chance I may use my wedding China…  We’ll see!

Also, if you’d like a fun Fall DIY, check out this older post of a pumpkin painting step-by-step.

Hello Home Fall Decor 2017 Angela Lanter Hello Gorgeous

Fall Home Decor Under $100:

1. Rustic Pumpkin Candle  //  2. Family Box Sign  //  3. Check Throw Pillow  //  4. Boxwood Wreath  //  5. Jute Storage Basket  //  6. Decorative Lantern  //  7. Cuddle Weather Throw Pillow  //  8. Monogram Throw Blanket  //  9. Magnolia Leaf Wreath  // 10. Pumpkin Pillow  //  11. Rib Knit Throw Blanket

Hello Home Fall Decor 2017 Angela Lanter Hello Gorgeous

Everywhere you look, there are signs that Fall is on it’s way. People are posting Fall themed photos online, there are sweaters in every store and there are pumpkins for sale outside the grocery stores. It still feels like summertime here in Southern California, but the first official Fall day is only 7 short days away. Can you believe it?! Time to start thinking about decorating our homes for the season!

September 16, 2017 / 7:13 PM

I love that pillow & your chair looks so cozy! I’d love to read a Fall Tablescape blog post! I didn’t know you painted! At youth lunches, we paint as our activity sometimes! I posted an Instagram picture of me wearing a trashbag as an apron! I was cleaning the brushes & didn’t want the water to splash paint on me! ?? I love the pumpkin you painted! How cool about the ‘Cs’ to make it?! I like how you tied makeup into the post, too!

• September 17, 2017 / 10:58 AM

Thanks, Brittany! I’m not a true painter, but I love DIYs of all sorts. Both my mom and my MIL are great painters. 🙂

• Brittany Blackburn
        September 17, 2017 / 5:58 PM

? My aunt in Phoenix has owned her own painting business for 30+ years! She does window painting & car windsheilds. I love DIYs so much, too! I taught myself to crochet off YouTube!

• September 18, 2017 / 10:10 AM

I loved crocheting and knitting when I was growing up! My Mawmaw taught me how to do both. 🙂

• Brittany Blackburn
            September 18, 2017 / 9:00 PM

?? It’s so relaxing!

2. Marina
    September 17, 2017 / 11:04 PM

Yesss to a fall tablescape post! Fall is my absolute favorite season and I lovee decorating for it. It’s probably the number one thing (besides family lol) that I miss about back home.

• September 18, 2017 / 10:12 AM

What is it about Fall that is so magical? It’s like the first snow in Gilmore Girls, so. much. MAGIC!

3. Kayla
    September 18, 2017 / 8:24 PM

I agree with this post and you gave me some new ideas to try! I love their sweet potatoes fries too, best frozen ones we have ever had! Their balsamic chicken is to die for as well! Really in love with the pumpkin pop tarts right now!

• September 18, 2017 / 8:36 PM

I think this was meant for the Trader Joe’s blog post, so I duplicated your comment on that post and am commenting back to you over there. 🙂

4. Adrienne Pitkin
    September 19, 2017 / 3:34 AM

Their bruschetta sauce in fridge section is delish! In fact, my go to dip include this along with feta cheese and cooked lentils . Mix together and serve with pita chips or French bread . YUM!!!

• September 21, 2017 / 10:40 PM

I think this was meant for the Trader Joe’s post so I’m copying your comment over to that post. 🙂

5. Gina
    September 19, 2017 / 3:36 AM

Everything but the bagel seasoning!! ??
    I have it on top of my avocado Toast every morning. Miss Angela, its the bomb!! You won’t regret it. Lol

Thank you for sharing all of your yeas and neahs. I can’t wait to add a few to my own list!

• September 21, 2017 / 10:38 PM

6. Sasha Nguyen
    October 12, 2017 / 8:03 PM

Love Love Love the way your beauty room/Studio came out. Question where did you get that huge lipstick figurine from? The one you have on your top shelf?

• October 16, 2017 / 7:25 AM

Thank you, Sasha!!
      It’s actually a gift box that QVC sent me. 🙂

7. Lucy Netti
    January 5, 2018 / 9:43 AM

I absolutely love your organization in this room! Quick question, are the pull out drawers with the clear front apart of the pax closet collection from IKEA?

Thank you!