I counted down the minutes till the sale went live at midnight! This is my favorite sale of the year for a reason. Here’s a quick collage of the few items I picked up so far online. I’m planning to head into my local Nordstrom tomorrow and doing more damage (don’t tell Matt!)
- Tory Burch Adeline Riding Boots: I bought my Tory Burch riding boots two years ago and they’re still like brand new. I believe that there’s something to be said for the saying, “You get what you pay for.” I’ve worn my boots a ton and they’ve held up amazing. This style is almost identical to mine with the exception of the buckle addition. See how I styled my TB boots in this blog post. If you buy these during the sale, you’ll save 40%!
- Vince Camuto Karinda Over the Knee Boots: I love a good OTK boot. I also love Vince Camuto because his shoes are amazing quality for the price point. These boots are fantastic for casual wear with the short heel plus they come in four different colors. Buy now to save 33% off regular price.
- Tory Burch Frida Wallet: This pretty wallet zips up, comes in three different colors and is currently 34% off.
- BP Plaid Scarf: One of my favorite purchases last year was my plaid scarves. You seriously can’t beat a BP scarf for $13 and the colors are darling!
- Tory Burch Frida Swingpack: I was hoping this style of Tory Burch bag would come back this year! I love a crossbody… But even more so, I love a good crossbody that can fit more than my cell phone! This bag comes in three different colors and is currently 34% off.
- Charles David Pumps: I have raved, and raved, and raved about these pumps because they are seriously the most comfy pair I’ve ever owned. I’ve bought two pairs now and I will continue to buy them for as long as they’re available. They come in four different colors and they are currently 35% off. See how I style them in this blog post.
- BP Cardigan: Another fave of mine from last sale was my BP cardigans. I bought one in camel and one in black and I still wear them both. I was happy to see they brought a similar version back this year. This cardigan comes in 6 different colros and is a steal at only $31.
- AG Skinny Jeans: If you read my sale post yesterday, then you know these are hands down my favorite pair of skinny jeans. I bought these because they are the non-distressed version of the pair I love so very much. Buy now to save 33%.
- BP Plaid Cotton Shirt: Who doesn’t love a good plaid button-up? This one is a steal at $31 and comes in 5 different colors. I personally bought it in two colors so far. I’m already eyeing a third color though…
- BP Pocket Tee: Long sleeved tees will always come in handy. This comfy tee is only $18 and comes in 6 different colors. I bought the white with black stripes but will probably buy at least one other color.
- Raw Edge Side Slit Tee: Hello perfect layering tee shirt. This is another wardrobe necessity. It comes in 6 different colors and is only $15.
Shop These Sale Picks:
My Beauty Picks:
My Shoe Picks:
My Sweater Picks:
Other Fashion Picks: