If you’ve been following me for any length of time, then you’re already acquainted with my fur baby, Ahsoka. She is such a bright spot in our days. When I had the opportunity to partner with Stella & Chewy’s to create this post, I jumped at it because who doesn’t want an excuse to take cute photos with/of your favorite little white dog?!
Stella & Chewy’s were kind enough to send over several of their products for Miss Soka to try. We started adding in the Meal Mixers to her regular meals and she’s obsessed. As you can see in the photo above, she wouldn’t even let me get the food in her bowl, she was so excited to eat it. I love the idea of meal mixers because you are adding it to their normal food, not changing their diet completely. Soka is prone to tummy upset when it comes to new foods, but I’m happy to report that not only does she love Stella & Chewy’s, but it didn’t bother her stomach whatsoever when we started adding it to her regimen! Win-win.
Stella & Chewy’s has launched a new campaign called Everyday Awesome. This campaign is all about how dogs make our everyday awesome and how we can return the favor with their Meal Mixers. Meal Mixers turn an everyday meal into Everyday Awesome for our fur babies.
Be sure to also check out the Meal Mixer Challenge! Stella & Chewy’s is encouraging you to post photos and videos of your dog’s excitement over Meal Mixers to their Facebook page or on your Instagram by using #MealMixerChallenge. Be sure to include the package in your shot. They’re giving away all sorts of fun prizes!
When I went to write this post, I got all sentimental because, let’s be real… Soka is our kid. She truly brings so much joy to our home. I’m compiling this list of the reasons why having a dog makes your everyday life better for those of you who are on the fence about expanding your family by four little paws. Feel free to share this post with your roommate, boyfriend, hubby or whoever you need to convince that adding a dog to your life is a great idea.
Why Dogs Make Your Everyday Life Better:
- They are a source of joy. Seriously. Dog’s were titled “Man’s Best Friend” for a reason. They provide a source of unconditional love with no strings attached. Soka instinctively knows when I’m feeling down or not well and jumps right up on my lap or beside me to snuggle. It’s impossible to stay angry at that little fur face because every time she give you “Precious Moments Eyes,” you can’t help but smile.
- They never judge you. They don’t care if you have bad breath. Bad hair day? They won’t notice. They could care less that you’ve had a terrible day. You are the same person to them no matter what you do, say or how you act. They love you without absolutely no conditions.
- They help prevent loneliness. There’s a reason why people tend to get a dog when they’re going through a breakup or the loss of a loved one. The companionship dogs provide is unlike any human relationship on earth. They have a way of boosting our spirits without even trying. We simply give them what they need to survive: food, water, walks. They give us so much more emotionally than they will ever even know.
- They are always happy to see you. After being gone from home for any length of time, I know that Soka will be happy to see me walk through that door. It makes me excited to go home because I know she’s waiting for me. She’s like our own personal welcome committee whether we’ve been gone 5 minutes or 5 weeks.
- They help motivate you to get active. Having a dog makes you want to get outside and move more often. Walking your dog is good for both of your health. Soka is a motivator to just get moving, whether to walk, run or play with her.
- They boost your mood. I could have the worst day on earth, but when I walk through that door and see that little fluffy tail wag, I forget my troubles. Soka may not permanently erase my troubles, but she helps me to take a minute to recharge my mood.
If you are a fellow fur mama, please leave a comment below with your pup’s name and breed! I love hearing from you guys and y’all know that dog’s have a super special place in my heart. ❤
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Stella & Chewy’s. The opinions and text are all mine.