Crispy Brussel Sprouts – The Best Recipe!!
Whenever I’m hosting a dinner, the one side dish I know will always please everyone are my crispy brussel sprouts. They are seriously yummy. I often make these and just have a big bowl of them and nothing else for lunch or dinner.
This dish has been known to turn non-brussel sprout fans into total lovers, they’re that good. And even better, they’re simple to make!
Crispy Brussel Sprouts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bag brussel sprouts
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch fresh cracked black papper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat 2-3 tbsp of olive oil in pan over medium flame.
- Rinse, trim ends, trim outside bruised leaves and cut brussel sprouts into quarters. Cut larger sprouts into even smaller pieces if you'd like them to cook faster.
- Pat sprouts dry and add to pan when oil is very hot.
- Evenly sprinkle sprouts with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder (measurements are based on a very small bag of sprouts, so season according to taste).
- Cook over medium heat until sprouts are tender and cooked through, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Once fully cooked, sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese and allow it to melt and crust.