Most men seem hard to buy for. My husband is no exception. It’s not that he’s picky, it’s just that when he wants something, he buys it. Which leaves little to no ideas come birthday or Christmas time.
Instead of scanning the internet for hours upon hours in search of ideas this year, I took a different approach. This year, I posted to Instagram Stories and asked what was the best gift you ever bought for a man in your life. As usual, y’all delivered. I received +250 responses and got some truly amazing ideas. I rounded up the best responses and my own ideas below. Hopefully, you’ll get a great idea for that hard-to-buy-for dude in your life!
Head’s up: I originally planned to keep all items under $100, but then I thought more about it and decided to include gifts for all price points. That way you have options for all different budgets.
- Ember Mug. My suggestion. I bought this smart coffee mug for Matt last year for Christmas and it’s easily one of his favorite gifts. It keeps your coffee hot and fresh tasting for hours. Any hot drink lover will absolutely love this gift! It also now comes in a travel mug version, which I think Matt needs.
- Tile Key Finder. My suggestion. Matt misplaces his keys and wallet all.the.dang.TIME. Our friend, Cece, bought him a set of Tiles a couple years back and MAN have they come in handy. This is a great gift for pretty much anyone in your life who regularly loses things.
- The North Face Insulated Coat. My suggestion. My mom bought Matt this coat a couple years ago and it remains his most worn winter coat. He absolutely loves how lightweight and easy it is to pack up.
- Kegerator. Follower suggestion. This would make a great group gift for a beer lover in your life. Especially if he has a man cave! It holds four different types of beers and has a tap on top.
- Bug-A-Salt Gun. My suggestion. Another Cece gift! Let’s be honest, she kills it in the fun gift department. She bought Matt this salt gun to shoot bugs with and he’s had so much fun with it.
- Airpods. My suggestion. Both Matt and I use our Airpods nonstop. Such a handy gift that anyone with a smart phone will love.
- Smart scale. My suggestion. If you have a fitness lover on your list, this bluetooth smart scale will be a major win for you. It syncs to an app to easily display so much information about your body.
- Heated jacket. My suggestion. Have a man on your list who works outside in the freezing cold? This heated jacket will be so appreciated!
- Ridge Wallet. Follower suggestion. I think this wallet is pretty dang cool. It’s super slim and has a money clip to remove the bulkiness that traditional wallets create.
- Ugg waterproof boots. My suggestion. I bought these boots for Matt last Christmas and they’re currently his most worn pair of shoes. They keep his feet warm and dry while being stylish enough to wear with most casual outfits.
- Cologne. My suggestion. Because I love when Matt smells yummy.
- Bose Soundbar. Follower suggestion. Anyone who loves to watch tv or movies will love this addition to their tv setup.
- Garmin Golf Watch. Follower suggestion. Have a golf lover on your list? Then they’ll LOVE this. It’s basically a Fitbit meets golf.
- Saxx Underwear. Follower suggestion. I don’t know anything about these undies, but they came highly recommended.
- Weighted Blanket. Follower & My suggestion. I talk about my love for my weighted blanket on my Stories all the time. I feel like it would be a great gift for any bad sleepers on your list. Who wouldn’t love the gift of a good night’s sleep?
BONUS: A dart board! My mom bought this Atlanta Falcons dart board for Matt a few years back and he loves it! Every party we have, the guys end up in the garage playing darts together. Such a great idea!
shop this gift guide