I’m new(er) to the Costco craze. Growing up in Ohio, we didn’t have Costco stores (we had Sam’s Club and BJ’s Warehouse). I never really heard about Costco until I moved to LA, and didn’t hear much about it until I had a baby. That’s when basically everyone told me I needed to start shopping there at least for diapers. Man, I had no idea how much I was missing out on.
This is the first VLOG style video I’ve shot in a long time and I’m seriously out of practice! Sorry for the shaky, make-you-feel-drunk, style shots… I didn’t realize how bad I was at holding a camera until I watch back this footage. I’ll work on those skills for future videos, lol.
Based on the comments on my YouTube video, ya’ll seem to love Costco as much as we do. I apologize in advance, this video is SUPER shaky… I had no idea how bad I was at holding a camera until I watched back the footage. If I do film more VLOG style videos, I’ll have to be better job at not making y’all feel drunk, lol!
Just a quick recap, here are some of our favorite things to buy:
- Organic produce: for us and especially for making baby food.
- Meat: we stock up on ground beef, chicken, steak and more.
- Salmon Milano with Basil Pesto Butter: this is a must-buy for us every year. So good!
- E&C’s Heavenly Hunks Oatmeal Dark Chocolate: we love these organic, gluten-free granola bites for a quick snack.
- Perfect Hydration Alkaline Water: our favorite bottled water. It’s alkaline and $9.99 for a 12-pack.
- Goat Cheese: I forgot to mention this one in the vlog, but Matt loves their goat cheese and says it’s absolutely delicious.
- Prepared Stuffed Peppers: Costco’s prepared food section has the most tasty, incredible dishes. Don’t skip by them next trip. We love their stuffed peppers, lasagna, and more.
- Diapers: I chat about prices in the video. It’s a no-brainer why you should buy them there.
- Kirkland Signature Imported Basil Pesto: SO good! Watch Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat on Netflix, then let’s chat about how awesome it is that this pesto comes from that particular village in Italy.
- Gift cards: buy them at a discount, because why wouldn’t you?!
There are SO many other things we love, but here are a few of our top choices. What are your must-buys? Leave a comment below and let me know!