OOTD: One Shirt, Two Ways – Part 2

OOTD: One Shirt, Two Ways – Part 2
Welcome to Part 2!  Today, I dressed up this adorable crop top with a white pencil skirt to create a great summertime look.  The only things I changed from yesterday’s look was the boyfriends for the pencil skirt and switched out my shoes.
Let me know in the comments below which of the two looks is your favorite!  Are you more of a jeans girls or do you love to get dressed up a bit?

What I’m Wearing

Top – Forever 21, $27
Bralette – Kaitlyn. Similar- Urban Outfitters, $24
Skirt – c/o Foreign Exchange, $19. Similar: Forever 21, $14
Heels – Forever 21, $29
Handbag – Rebecca Minkoff, $206
Bracelet – c/o Two Lil’ Birds, $34. Similar: Style By Stories, $14
Watch: Michael Kors, $250. Similar: Steve Madden, $65!!

1. Anonymous
    August 3, 2014 / 9:14 PM

I love this top! I love this top with the skirt even though I am a total jeans person. I have tons of skirts and don't really wear them. I like the jeans one to you manage to totally rock both outfits. I want to buy like all the clothes you post you must be an awesome person to shop with. I did buy the live, love, laugh, dream shirt.

Maura Gripp

2. August 3, 2014 / 11:22 PM

Hey Angela, I really love both the looks, they are both just so darn cute. I love how you can class the look up and down and make it still look so good. thank you x 🙂

3. Alexandra
    August 3, 2014 / 11:26 PM

Hello Gorgeous!
    Both looks look amazing on you so it's really hard to choose! I think the skirt version would look amazing with a tan! It's nice to see how easy you can dress up or down a top, so fun!
    Keep up the good work,
    Love from Paris xoxo

• August 4, 2014 / 5:54 PM

Thanks Alexandra! Sending love to Paris! ♡

• August 4, 2014 / 5:54 PM

Thanks Lisa! Each piece is priced very reasonably 🙂

4. August 4, 2014 / 12:42 PM

Love both!!!! 🙂 Question though I'm not sure if I've noticed you mixing metal colors or not in your outfits. Do you ever wear gold jewelry but then use a purse that has a silver chain? Do you think mixing metals in fashion is ok or tacky? Thanks!

• August 4, 2014 / 5:55 PM

Thanks Nikki! I mix colors and metals all the time… I think it's fin to mix and match, it keeps things interesting! 🙂