Ipsy Bags + Winter Fashion

Ipsy Bags + Winter Fashion
When Birchbox got to be pretty popular last year, I hopped on the bandwagon. But after about 8 months of receiving monthly Birchboxes, I cancelled my subscription. The last several boxes were downright disappointing (I got a Luna bar in my Birchbox! Come on people!) Only a few short days or so after canceling, I discovered Ipsy thanks to my beautiful cousin, Jenny! And let me tell you, Ipsy has not disappointed. It’s like Christmas morning every time I open my mailbox and there’s a new Ipsy bag!
For those of you unfamiliar with Ipsy, it’s a makeup bag you receive once a month packed full of fun little beauty related treasures. You pay $9.99 per month for the service. Check out http://www.ipsy.com for more information.
Today I received my most recent Ipsy bag and below is a photo to show all the goodies I received. This month’s bag came packed full with a mini makeup bag (you get a new one each month!), a concealer brush, Big Sexy Hair volumizing hairspray, Tuscan Blood Orange body butter, Josie Maran Argan Oil & Nailtini nail polish in Bloody Mary. I used to use Big Sexy Hair products all the time, so I already know that I love this line. Everything else is a first for me, which makes getting my Ipsy bag so exciting.. I’m being introduced to new products and new brands each month! If you’re not signed up, I really suggest that you give it a try for a few months!
I also wanted to give you a little peak of my winter fashion.. LA style! I don’t love cold weather.. Actually I hate cold weather. But I do love my nights snuggled up in a blanket by the fire watching movies. Oh and I really love hot chocolate! So how to keep it cute while keeping warm? Here’s my best attempt at keeping fashionably warm 🙂

Today I’m wearing my Zara coat, infinity scarf from Kaitlyn and Naughty Monkey foldover boots. Gold rings are from Brandy Melville and TopShop. Keep warm, lovelys!

1. January 18, 2013 / 2:57 AM

i have to cancel my birchbox!! love your coat xoxo

2. January 18, 2013 / 1:49 PM

I love your style especially the scarf and coat!! 🙂 xoxo

3. January 18, 2013 / 7:35 PM

love that coat! and totally want to sign up for that. xo

4. January 19, 2013 / 12:44 AM

Thanks, ladies! Rach & Stephanie, you both need to get Ipsy!!

5. January 22, 2013 / 5:49 AM

Hi again, Angela! I read your blog and I have to you too many questions, I think))))))) I'll try to write correctly, but if you can not understand, just know that English is my second language))) I'll try. I saw your pictures and I always wondered how long bushy eyelashes at you and here is my question – What mascara do you use? Also, I really like your lip gloss – Which brand and the tone of lip gloss?)))) Not too many questions?)))) I just can not stop)))))))) hahaha By the way, about your coat, you're not too warmly dressed for LA? In Moscow, where I'm from, we usually wear a coat in October, but in California it is always warm)))))))
    P.S. that your post is one of my favorites)))))

• January 22, 2013 / 6:14 AM

Hi Ekaterina! Thanks for your questions! You did great 🙂 I'm wearing Loreal Collagen Power Volume Mascara in black and MAC lipglass in Viva Glam VI. I'll do a post soon on what's in my makeup bag. Thanks for reading!! xxoo

6. January 23, 2013 / 6:19 PM

hello,
    I think you're really beautiful, I love your hair color what color it called? because I want this color for a long time. hate to see your makeup kit. thank you kiss

• January 24, 2013 / 6:36 AM

HI there! I went to a salon that uses Paul Mitchell products and I believe they said they used 5N brown on my hair. Thanks for reading!!

7. January 25, 2013 / 8:12 AM

um ok I think I could not find the products paul mitchell because I live in Paris so here hiiii

• February 16, 2013 / 9:03 PM