Another weekend, another sale. Hey, I’m not mad at it! Two of my favorite stores/brands are currently having awesome sales, so of course I had to share. First up, we have the Tory Burch Spring Event. This sale will save you up to 30% OFF your purchase until Monday (4/24) night with promo code: SPRINGEVENT.
Tory Burch Sale Picks
1. Striped Miller Sandals (ordered these last week!) // 2. Taylor Camera Bag // 3. Serif Clutch // 4. Espadrilles // 5. Taylor Tote // 6. Miller Wedges // 7. Miller Blue Sandals // 8. Kira Crossbody // 9. Taylor Convertible Fold-Over Crossbody
Next up, we have the Sephora Insider Shopping Event. This sales event offers up to 15% off site-wide depending whether you are a Beauty Insider or you are VIB/VIB Rouge Member. For this sale, I’m rounding up my ride or die products. Most of these picks you’ve heard me praise about a million times. Now that they’re on sale, it’s the perfect time for you to check out a product (or few) for yourself!
Sephora Insider Sales Event:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow: My go-to for brows. I love the texture and ease of application (with the right brush). Watch my full brow tutorial here.
- tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara: My holy grail mascara. I’ve been using it for awhile now and love to combine it with Revlon or L’Oreal mascara for the perfect fringe.
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder: Perfect for waking and brightening up tired eyes. I use this powder in basically every makeup tutorial I film.
- Becca Highlighter: If you want the ultimate highlight that can legit be seen from outer space, then pick this up in “Champagne Pop.” This highlighter layers beautifully.
- NARS Lipgloss: I haven’t talked about this gloss in a while, but I always have a tube in my collection. My favorite shade hands-down is “Turkish Delight.”
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer: Another heavy hitter on my YouTube Channel is Hoola Bronzer. It’s the perfect matte bronzer for contouring.
- beautyblender: Because it’s essential. Nothing gives a more flawless finish to your face than this magical little sponge. Care for it properly and it will last you several months. See my full video on how to use it here.
- Iluminage Sleep Mask: I’ve become so spoiled by this mask because it truly keeps every bit of light out. It’s essential for every night use, but my sleep life would crumble if I traveled without it!
- Clarisonic Mia 2: I’ve sung the praises of this handy dandy facial brush too many times to count. My skin depends on the deep clean it provides on my makeup days.
- Slip Silk Pillowcase: This pillowcase is so lush, I bought two. I swear that I wake up with much better hair because of this case!
- Makeup Eraser: So amazing that I bought several and gave them as gifts. It truly removes every trace of makeup without pulling or rubbing your skin.
- Kat Von D Concealer: This full coverage concealer is incredible for covering up the darkest of undereye circles.