I get an overwhelming sense of joy when I see the word, “Sale.” Who else is with me on that?! My second favorite sale of the year is the ShopBop Sale. When you use coupon code: EVENT17 you get 20% off purchases under $500, and 25% off purchases over $500.
First up, here are a few of my favorite pieces I already own that are currently part of this sale:
I love a good statement earring. These gorgeous beaded turquoise earrings are a showstopper. Every time I wear them, I get so many compliments! See how I styled these earrings in this blog post.
These busted knee skinny jeans are one of my favorite pairs I own. They’re now under $80! The fit is AMAZING! See how I styled the jeans in this blog post.
This adorable tee is now under $50! See how I styled it in this blog post.
I just picked up these sunnies while in NYC for my trip this week in 30A. My sunglasses are gold-trimmed, the sunnies on sale are silver-lined with mirrored lenses.
Hands-down my favorite sandals. Although the classic single shade sandals are not included in this sale, the navy/white stripe, hot pink/tan combo and metallic gold strap sandals are all up to 25% off.
These denim shorts are the most popular shorts every summer for the past several years. They run big, so be sure to size down when you purchase. See how I styled these shorts in this blog post and this photo.
- Straw Beach Clutch: This cute clutch is a steal at $35, but now it’s up to 25% off! There are three different colors to choose from: Natural, Navy or Sunflower. I purchased it in “Natural.”
- Karen Walker Sunnies: I’ve been eyeing these round frame sunglasses for months. With the 25% off sale, it was finally time to pull the trigger! They also come in tortoise, if you don’t prefer the classic black.
- Tory Burch Crossbody: I love a great crossbody bag and this camel bag is perfect for Spring and Summer.
- Sam Edelman Bow Mules: Who doesn’t want bows on their toes? These are too cute!
- Tory Burch Ballet Flats: Matt bought me a pair of Tory Burch ballet flats about 5 years ago and I love them just as much now as I did back then. These flats are so classic and go with any look.
- Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Mini: Another classic piece you can’t go wrong with is the RM Mini Quilted Affair bag. I have this bag in white and it pairs perfectly with so many looks.
- Lace-Up Flats: These pointed-toe flats lace-up and would look adorable with a mini skirt this summer!
- Tory Burch Miller: If you’ve been around for a while, you know my love for these sandals runs deeeeeep. They’re my go-to sandals. I’ve been wanting them in the navy stripes, and now that they’re on sale, it was the perfect time to snag them! They’re going fast though!
- Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings: I love KLJ earrings. I had to buy these in turquoise for summer!
- Beach Dress Coverup: This pom-pom coverup has been around for several years now and I don’t see it going out of style any time soon. It comes in several color combos and is adorable for your next beach getaway!
- Ruffle One Shoulder Top: I’ve been seeing this top all over the internet and decided to snag this today too! It’s under $100 and absolutely darling. It also comes in white.
- Ruffle Bikini: If you’re in the market for a new bikini this year, this ruffled number is cute so cute!