Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Best Shoe Finds!
Hey Gorgeous Girls, Heyyyyyyyyy! It’s day two of the awesome Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I have a couple new Instagram photos to share with y’all. If you already caught these pics on my Instagram, sorry, just keep scrolling down to the shoe and boot post below, lol!
PS- if you’re not already doing so, please go give me a follow on Instagram so you can stay in the know. I’ve been loving Instagram Stories lately!
Okay, for this first outfit, I gotta say (without any exaggeration whatsoever) this sweater is the coziest, comfiest and softest sweater ever. It’s not itchy in the least and you just feel like you’re wrapped up in a super soft blanket when wearing it. Obsessed! I’m wearing it in a size Small and sadly it’s already sold out in that size. But don’t be discouraged, I know from past Anniversary sales that they restock items throughout the course of the sale so I’m confident that this sweater will most likely come back in all sizes before it’s all said and done. I will say though that if you usually wear a size Small, I would try a Medium since it’s an oversized fit… Could be extra cute in a bigger size, just sayin!
This Lush tee shirt is a must have. It’s a return style from last year (with a few small details that are different) and it’s wonderful. I personally feel that this brand runs large, so I tend to go with an XS for anything Lush.
You didn’t think my first outfit post wouldn’t include my favorite jeans of all time, now did you?! These skinny jeans from AG Jeans are the bomb-dot-com. I picked up a sale pair in store last night and Matt felt how soft and stretchy they were so we immediately headed to men’s to grab a pair of AG’s for him! If they’re so soft and stretchy that they’re hubby-approved, you know they’re GOOD! These fit TTS (true to size) and I’m wearing my normal size 26. I love the sale pair this year because they’re a little different- not distressed but the hem is that super cute raw hem/edge.
BTW- we did some men’s department shopping last night and picked up some great pieces. Leave a comment below if you’d like to see a Men’s round-up of sales picks too!
Booties: BP. Kolo Flared Heel Studded Booties
I picked these adorable studded booties while in store last night. They are UNDER $80 and also come in black and cognac. I can’t wait to style these babies with my skinny jeans and leggings for Fall! These booties run TTS and I bought them in my usual US size 7.
On to the best shoes of the sale! Here are my picks:
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Shoes/Boots Picks:
1. Dolce Vita Hendix Studded Sandal // UNDER $100; comes in black
2. Charles David Heels // UNDER $65; come in 4 colors; most comfy pair of heels I own!
3. Sam Edelman Leopard Pumps // UNDER $90
4. Kate Spade Cavell Loafers // UNDER $170
5. BP. Studded Booties // All info above!
6. Tory Burch Claire Ballerina Flat // UNDER $165; 4 colors
7. Vince Camuto Fileana Booties // UNDER $100; 2 colors
8. TOMS Majorca Peep Toe Booties // UNDER $75; comes in tan
9. Sam Edelman Merton Booties // UNDER $100; 4 colors
10. Lucky Brand Kaiya Booties // UnNDER $90; comes in grey
11. UGG Naiyah Lace-Back Boot // UNDER $120; 4 colors
12. UGG Constantine Boot // UNDER $110; 3 colors
13. Hunter Original Refined Rain Boot // UNDER $130; comes in grey
14. Hunter Original Refined Short Rain Boot // UNDER $120; 3 colors
15. Sperry Saltwater Wedge Reeve Waterproof Boot // UNDER $90; 3 colors
16. Calvin Klein Polomia OTK Boot // UNDER $145; also in black suede
17. Vince Camuto Karinda OTK Boots // UNDER $160; 4 colors
18. Sam Edelman Camellia Tall Boots // UNDER $150; 3 colors; I have these and LOVE them!
19. Dolce Vita Thigh High Boot // UNDER $150
20. Tory Burch Adeline Riding Boot // UNDER $300; also in black; I have these and LOVE them!