Nordstrom Sale Try-On + Baublebar Sale

Nordstrom Sale Try-On + Baublebar Sale

150 150 Angela Lanter

Another day, another sale!  The Nordstrom sale is still in full swing, but so much is already sold out!  In case you missed my Nordstrom Haul and Try-On video from Monday, click below to watch now!

Here is all of the outfit information:

Outfit #1:

Heels:  Charles David Pumps

Outfit #13:
Top:  BP. Pocket Tee
Top:  BP. Plaid Button-Up Shirt
Leggings:  BP. Classic Leggings
Heels:  Charles David Pumps

There’s another sale going on right now that I’m excited about…  The Baublebar sale!

Baublebar Sale Collage Angela Lanter Hello Gorgeous

Baublebar is my favorite place to buy reasonably priced jewelry.  I wear their pieces on a regular basis and am constantly checking the Baublebar website to see if new items have come out.  It’s my favorite place to buy fun earrings and statement necklaces!

Use coupon code: MOODLIFT30 for 30% off your $50 purchase or use coupon code: MOODLIFT20 for 20% your purchase.

See how I styled my Baublebar monogram necklace in this blog post.

Shop The Baublebar Sale Pieces:

14 comments
  • Erin July 20, 2017 at 2:13 PM

I def need to check out Baublebar for nice statement necklaces. I recently heard about Charming Charlies I think it is and they have super cute affordable jewelry and clothing. I think the sweaters and cardigan are my fav from your video. I have been seeing the insta stories from celebs at comic con and looks like Matt and the Time Team are having a blast. Did you get to go too? I am counting down hrs until public sale begins. I might have to make coffee to stay up long enough to shop right when it begins.

• Angela Lanter July 26, 2017 at 10:15 PM

Charming Charlie’s is great, isn’t it?! I skipped out on Comic Con this year to prep for vacation since we flew out the very next morning to GA. 🙂

• Rachel July 20, 2017 at 3:23 PM

Ugh I am counting the minutes until I have access to the sale! So far what’s on my wishlist still isn’t sold out (except for the ribbed knit chunky cardigan?). Hopefully I’ll be able to snag the stuff I want! I am 5.5 mo pregnant so oversized sweaters and cardigans will be my jam this fall! Also, I’ve never tried BaubleBar but have you seen Kendra Scott jewelry? My best friend introduced it to me and I’m obsessed… I wish I could buy a ton of pieces at once! XO

• Katie Nobriga July 21, 2017 at 4:21 PM

Been following you on Insta for a bit. Honestly? Found you through your boy when we started watching Timeless (obsessed & so glad it’s back). Think you’re awesome & love your faith. ?

• Sarah Boone July 23, 2017 at 2:46 PM

I have been following your blog ever since a friend of ours posted your blog on their page….I love your stories and love love your fashion taste! I scored th AG jeans this year because I practically live in the ones I got form last years sale! I also picked up two colors of the BP plaid over sized shirts! They are super soft and so comfortable. i picked up some jeans for my 11 year old daughter as well! Love this sale!!!!

• TRACI July 24, 2017 at 8:45 AM

Love your blog!

• Katie Nobriga July 25, 2017 at 1:07 AM

Forgot to talk about the sale! Spaced on that question about what I scored. No extra shopping money for me right now, we are just trying to pay rent & make ends meet. I’m drooling over so many things though… would love to grab some of the cute tops I’ve seen from Lush & that BP flannel had my name all over it. One of these days I’ll finally invest in some booties & retire my flats. Nordys is hands down my favorite store, so it’s not hard to find something cute there. You scored big time!

• skylar July 29, 2017 at 4:23 PM