Amazon Prime Day Deals are Here!

Amazon Prime Day Deals are Here!

150 150 Angela Lanter

It’s Matt’s favortie sale day of he year…  It’s Amazon Prime Day!  If you caught yesterday’s post, then you know how much the Lanter house uses Amazon Prime and you know what our favorite products to shop for are.  Today some of our favorite past Amazon purchases, and some we plan to purchase today, are available for great prices!

Amazon Prime Day Sales Angela Lanter

iRobot Roomba Vacuum:  I first learned about these magic little robotic housekeepers when my Mawmaw got one years ago.  We now own two of them and I’m obsessed.  The one word of warning, if you have white walls or white trim, the robot will hit them and leave behind marks.  Matt remedied that by adding some foam on the outside of the robot so when it hits the walls there’s no evidence left.  You’ll save $125 today!

Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker:  We purchased this speaker two summers ago in Alabama and we still use it on basically an every day basis.  The sound output is incredible and the bass is deep.  We use it around the pool or I carry it around the house while I’m doing work, listening to music or podcasts.  You’ll save $70 today!

Clarisonic Mia 2 Facial Cleansing Brush:  I’ve been a Clarisonic user for years.  In fact, I purchased my Mia 2 while we were living in New Orleans 4 years ago…  And that baby is still going strong!  If you want to see how I use my brush in my everyday skincare routine, check out my Get Unready With Me video.  Today you’ll save $59!

Makeup Eraser:  Another product I use on the regular and I talked about in my Unready with Me video is my Makeup Eraser.  I love it so much that I bought one for both my mom and my mother-in-law!

Calvin Klein Undies:  My favorite underwear hands-down are my CKs.  I’ve become so spoiled by them that it’s one of the only brands of undies I’ll now buy.  I talked all about them in my underwear blog post.  The problem is…  They’re not cheap.  Today these undies are 30% off at checkout!

Shop These Amazon Prime Day Deals:

12 comments
  • Amanda July 11, 2017 at 11:01 AM

I have that Bose SoundLink mini speaker and looooove it!

• Risha July 11, 2017 at 11:35 AM

Yes. Yes, you should get an Instant Pot. I got one for Black Friday last year, and it is amazing. I use it at least 2-3 times a week. I’m great a meal-planning, but I’m horrible at execution. The Instant Pot means that if I don’t think about dinner until 4:30 (or 5, or 5:30!), and the meat is still in the freezer, I can still serve it for dinner without scrapping my original plan. You can cook a frozen solid beef roast in 80-90 minutes, and it so juicy and tender! Seriously, it’s life-changing!

• Angela Lanter July 11, 2017 at 2:35 PM

Okay, y’all are talking me into this Instant Pot! I think you know how much I love my Crockpot so I’ve been debating this!

• Alicia July 11, 2017 at 11:36 AM

Yes to the Instant Pot!! It’s amazing!

• Jennifer July 11, 2017 at 6:50 PM

I agree with the yeses to Instant Pot! I have only had mine a few days and I am already obsessed. I do have the 8qt (which is the Prime Day deal) and it is HUGE! I cook for 4 of us, but it is amazing! My littles love hard boiled eggs and they come out perfect. I also just cooked a chicken from a solid block of ice to fully cooked in 90 minutes. Here is the link: https://www.365daysofcrockpot.com/instant-pot-frozen-chicken/

Have fun! Now I must go search beauty on Amazon Prime. Down the rabbit hole I go!

• Angela Lanter July 11, 2017 at 10:01 PM

I ordered it!! I went with the 8qt too but I feel like it’s way too big for just the two of us. I’m sure I’ll find a way to use it though.
      I had no idea you could make hard boiled eggs in it!! I’m so excited for it to get here this weekend!

• Megan Staub July 21, 2017 at 1:45 PM

omg so obssessed with all these deals!!

• Tina July 24, 2017 at 11:27 AM

I ordered the makeup eraser after reading your instagram post and then the blog and I can’t wait to see how it works. Thanks so much for keeping us informed!